Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We are currently partnering with a top-rated Healthcare Staffing Organization to hire multiple Clinical Nurse Manager RNs
**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION **
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are well versed in clinical knowledge, healthcare staffing, and compliance for the position of PRN Internal RN-Clinical Nurse Manager . This role will focus on interviewing Healthcare travelers along the Pacific Coast, provide clinical insight on items relating to traveler documentation as well as provide education and expert interpretation for internal and external customers.
Schedule: PRN Weekends and Evenings
Weekends: 4 hrs required Sat-Sun
Evenings: work hours after 7p CST (8 EST)
Must work at least 8 hrs every 4 weeks; maximum 8 hrs weekly.
Pay range is $41.00/HR- $41.00/HR
- Develop resources regarding clinical items for internal and external customers
- Interview candidates as needed for hospital clients
- Maintain competency with company annual training
- Additional responsibilities as needed
Minimum Requirements for consideration:
- Education — BSN Preferred or equivalent experience
- Licensure — Must hold and maintain current RN license in state of permanent resident. Will apply for other licenses as needed for role.
- Experience A minimum of 7 years hands on nursing experience and 1+ years of leadership experience
- Recent hospital experience (must have worked in a hospital setting within the last 3 years)
- Travel, Float Pool or House Supervisor Acute Care experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare travel industry and candidate credentialing
- Knowledge of Joint Commission guidelines and process
- Thorough understanding of policy and procedure interpretation, writing and teaching
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and teaching skills
- Must be highly computer literate, including strong skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Benefits Include :
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next? How Do I apply ?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others! Once a profile is created, Full details are provided in our platform under menu/search positions/ and entering Omaha NE in location.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials.