Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We are currently partnering with a top-rated Outpatient surgery Center in Munster Indiana to hire experienced Radiologic Technologists
Pay range is $55.00/HR- $61.00/HR
Schedule: PRN/contract – immediate need for specific dates especially Tuesdays and Thursdays in April and May – recurring needs 3-4 days per week
JOB SUMMARY :
Technologist performs diagnostic radiographic procedures to assist in the diagnosis of disease and injuries. The scope of the position includes explaining procedure to the patients, accurately operating all imaging equipment, demonstrating clinical and age specific competencies in performing all diagnostic procedures and selecting accurate technical factors for optimal image quality. Technologist is responsible for practicing radiation safety in the operations of radiation-emitting equipment. Technologist demonstrates the ability to review images for interpretation.
Radiological Technician requirements include :
- Technologist must be registered and in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- Maintains certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Radiological Technician Responsibilities May Include:
- Reviews and interprets physician order for the diagnostic x-ray procedure accurately.
- Validates all patient identification before performing any diagnostic x-ray procedure accurately. Communicates with patient to obtain medical history and/or specific medical information
- Validates proper working conditions and technical factors of all imaging equipment and procedure room.
- Explains procedure to patient to facilitate patient cooperation and alleviate patient anxiety; ensures patient comfort and safety.
- Follows procedure protocols and policies and procedures in performing diagnostic x-ray procedures. Practices radiation safety for patients, family, visitors and self.
- Critiques all images for image quality for interpretation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others! Detailed information and required credentials are fully disclosed and available for review .
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials.