Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in St. Augustine, FL to hire multiple RN’s for their Med-Surg Unit.
Local and Travel Contract Positions as well as PRN is available. Schedule will be made with the unit 4 weeks out.
Nurses are compensated at the rate of up to $60/HR
Orientation: Always starts on Monday, Able to start with 24hr notice if all credentials/pre-employment are complete.
RNs – 1 Day is general orientation, 1/2 Day is department orientation.
- Medication Management
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with standards, policies, and practice guidelines.
- Patient Safety
- Assess and develop individualized needs and plan of care.
- Personal growth, education, and development within career
- Participate in Quality Improvement Processes
- Demonstrate effective skills as a leader within the unit
- Evaluate patient outcome with plan of care updates, documentation, and patient assessments.
- 1 year in Med Surg currently or within the last 2yrs (if recent, must have extensive bedside experience beyond that)
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!