$13-$15/hr starting pay for Medication Aides!
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring in Mechanicsburg, PA for Medication Aides and want you to join our team!
With Matchwells flexible scheduling opportunities, you are able to take advantage of all that Mechanicsburg has to offer. Spend your weekends in the historic downtown district or exploring the attractions of resort town Hershey, and pick up shifts during the week!
We currently have Medication Aide shifts available 7 days a week, allowing you to take control of your schedule and choose when and where you want to work!
Offering Full Time/Direct Hire Medication Aide jobs to fit the work/life balance that you have been wanting!
Youll be a perfect fit for this Med Aide position if you have the following:
- Current CMT or MA-C in Pennsylvania
- Have experience passing medications
- Current TB screen
Med Aide responsibilities include:
- Maintain adequate stock of drugs, ensure that storage of drugs is in compliance with prescribed conditions of temperature and humidity, and verify that all drugs are labeled properly.
- Prepare medication for residents.
- Distribute medication and instruct residents in proper application/consumption of medications per the directions of the physician.
- Record each distribution of medication in residents medical files.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Can be responsible for documenting, faxing, following up, and providing documentation required for all authorizations for each entity requiring prior authorization for any and all medical care.
- Perform glucose testing by glucometer as directed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, medication aides can apply and get to work when they want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about our healthcare opportunities, please reach out to Candy Taylor at email@example.com or call/text at 919-246-9498#INDPIT2