Pay range is $28.00/HR- $29.00/HR
Schedule: Flexible, PRN
This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Current and active IA Licensed Practical nurse License
- Current BLS
- Background check and drug screening
- Flu and Covid vaccination or approved medical/religious exemption.
- Additional credentials/Vaccinatrion records as required by facility – full disclosure upon application
- Assures medications and treatments are administered to assigned residents following nursing standards of practice. Updates care plan as needed.
Supervises assigned employee(s). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials.