Matchwell is hiring Psychologists for one of our Skilled Nursing partners in Albemarle, NC! See below for full details and benefits.
Schedule: Contract, Local, PRN
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, and COVID vaccinations or approved exemptions
- Background and Drug Screening
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student’s functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
- Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
- Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
- Updates and expands professional skills through participation in staff development programs, professional activities, workshops, and professional organizations
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!