Matchwell is currently hiring with a local medical center in Fishersville, VA for Certified Nursing Assistants/Patient Care Technicians. Full-time, PRN, and short-term contracts are available in both the Skilled Nursing/Rehab Unit and the PCU/MS Units paying up to $20/hr!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Assist admitted patients with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and hygiene.
- Measure and record patient vital signs.
- Monitor for any changes in patient conditions and report to Registered Nurse
- Must be actively licensed as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in VA
- Requires minimum 6 months of experience for PRN and contract options
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
- Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
- Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
- Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
- Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited into your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!