$40/hr starting pay for Registered Nurses (RNs)!
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring in Fayette, OH for Registered Nurses and want you to join our team!
With Matchwells flexible scheduling opportunities, you are able to take advantage of all that Indiana has to offer. We currently have RN shifts available 7 days a week, allowing you to take control of your schedule and choose when and where you want to work!
We are offering PRN, and Contract RN jobs to fit the work/life balance that you have been wanting!
Youll be a perfect fit for this RN position if you have the following:
- Current and active Registered Nurse license in the state of Ohio
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
RN responsibilities include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mimi Paiz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919-287-4996