Matchwell is hiring for Registered Nurses for one of our Acute Care partners in Uniontown, PA for their ER Department See below for full details and benefits.
Schedule: Contract, 13-weeks
Shift: Varied shifts: Nights, 12 hour shifts weekends as needed, 36 hrs/wk
- Current and Active PA RN License or Compact
- COVID/exemption, Hep B & Flu/declinations, MMR, Varicella Vaccinations
- American Heart BLS
- T.Spot or Quantiferon blood draw
- Background and Drug Screen
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to patients and supervise the day-to-day activities of nursing staff and CNAs in accordance with federal, state and local standards.
- Monitor and assess patients’ needs and conditions and communicate any changes to care team.
- Plan, Implement, and Evaluate patient care plans in conjunction with other healthcare team members.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!