Pay range is $20/HR- $22./HR
Schedule: Flexible, PRN
This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring.
- Current and active IA Nurse Aide Certification
- Background check and drug screening
- Flu and Covid vaccination or approved medical/religious exemption
- Additional credentials as required by facility – full disclosure upon application
- Assisting patients with activities of daily living, such as dressing and grooming.
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials.