Matchwell is hiring Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs) for one of our Skilled Nursing partners in Durham, Nc! See below for full details and benefits.
Salary Range: $24.00/hr – $24.00/hr
Schedule: Flexible, PRN, or Block
- Completion of an approved Nurse Aide I program and testing with NA registry.
- Current listing as a Nurse Aide I with the Division of Health Service Regulation Healthcare Personnel Registry in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, and COVID vaccinations or approved exemptions
- Background and Drug Screening
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain and record vitals signs, including blood pressure and temperature.
- Assisting patients with activities of daily living, such as dressing and grooming.
- Provide medication reminders to assigned patients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!