Matchwell is hiring Certified Medication Aides for one of our Skilled Nursing partners in Thomasville, NC! See below for full details and benefits.
Salary Range: $25.00/hr – $25.00/hr
Schedule: Flexible, PRN, or Block
- Current and active TN CMA Certification
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, and COVID vaccinations or approved exemptions
- Background and Drug Screening
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver scheduled medications to patients in accordance with care plan under direction of nursing and medical care staff.
- Accurately record administration of medications in patient charts.
- Observe, record, and report to care team any symptoms or conditions that could be related to administered medications.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!