Looking to take that next step in your career? Matchwell has partnered with a school district in Atlanta, GA to hire multiple School Psychologists for their growing team.
Part-time/PRN only for face-to-face psychological evaluations with students.
School Psychologist Benefits:
- Pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
School Psychologist Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties
- Conducts comprehensive, psychoeducational evaluations
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
- Provides crisis intervention as needed
Job Requirements Include (but are not limited to):
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- Must hold or be eligible for S-5 certification in school psychology; S-6 or S-7 preferred
- Bi-lingual Spanish-speaking candidates are a plus!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work.
Matchwell Next Steps: If you or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please visit our website at www.wematchwell.com to create your free profile or call Liz at 919-402-4161.