Schedule: Contract, 13-weeks
Shift: Varied shifts: 7-1530, 6:30a-3p and 9a-5:30pm, First to float, weekends as needed, 40 hrs/wk.
- Current and Active PA RN License or Compact
- 2 years of home OR experience
- COVID/exemption, Hep B & Flu/declinations, MMR, Varicella Vaccinations
- American Heart BLS
- Tuberculosis screening
- Background and Drug Screen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages patient care of an assigned group of patients in accordance with appropriate policies
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) about the status of residents and related matters
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care
- Works closely with anesthesiologists and surgeons to ensure safe and appropriate care for each patient
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Feel free to visit our website at www.wematchwell.com and Browse Matches to find this job opportunity and many more!