Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We are currently hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) in the Tampa, FL area and want you to join our team!
PRN and Contract Opportunities available – Orientation: 1 hr prior to first shift – Compensation at the rate of $43/hr-$43/hr!
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a current and active RN license in good standing
- Have a resume with at least 6 months RN experience
- Are up-to-date on all certifications/screening records
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Administer medication and treatment to patients
- Implement any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately
- Perform diagnostic tests and interpret results
- Oversee other nursing staff, such as LPNs, CNAs and caregivers
- Help patients, families and caretakers establish plans for ongoing care
- Coordinate admission, discharge, and transfer of residents
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week- just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
- Click here to log in or create your profile: https://clinician.wematchwell.com
- Click the “Menu” button, then the “Search Positions” tab to view Job Cards
- you can use the Locations filter to search by City, State
- Click your chosen job card and then the blue APPLY button
- Upload the required documents and credentials