Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring Registered Nurses (Rehab RNs) in the Pensacola, FL area and want you to join our team!
Contract positions available – Compensation at the rate of $50/hr-$60/hr!
- Current and valid RN license in the state of Florida
- Minimum 2 years experience in acute care setting
- Vent/Trach, Critical drips experience preferred
- Ability to read/interpret basic telemetry strips required
- BLS Certification
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Interpret assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week- just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
- Click here to log in or create your profile: https://clinician.wematchwell.com
- Click the “Menu” button, then the “Search Positions” tab to view Job Cards
- you can use the Locations filter to search by City, State
- Click your chosen job card and then the blue APPLY button
- Upload the required documents and credentials