Matchwell is hiring LTAC Registered Nurses (RNs) for Travel and Local Contracts with a top-rated LTAC Hospital in Newark, OH!
Local rate and travel packages available for eligible RN’s!
Previous Experience in the below areas with 2 years all together:
LTAC RN Job Requirements Include:
- 2 years Med-Surg, ICU, Step-Down, or Progressive Care experience required and current direct care within last 12 months
- Current OH RN License in good standing
- American Heart Association BLS
- Updated Professional Resume
- Vaccination records or exemption documentation
- Ventilator Management Preferred
- Experience reading Telemetry Strips
LTAC RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply to any of our openings today! Or call/text Taylor Clark at (724) 672-3449 or email at email@example.com
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!