Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurses (PICU RNs) in the Las Vegas, NV area and want you to join our team!
PRN and Contract Opportunities available – Compensation at the rate of $48/hr-$52/hr!
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Pediatric ICU setting required
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, and PALS certifications are required
- TNCC preferred, but not required
- Critical care course history preferred, but not required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement nursing process including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patients
- Work with high risk or critically ill patients and perform invasive nursing procedures associated with area of specialty
- Organize, prioritize, and delegate work
- Communicate with a wide variety of people from diverse socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds under stressful conditions
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week- just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
- Click here to log in or create your profile: https://clinician.wematchwell.com
- Click the “Menu” button, then the “Search Positions” tab to view Job Cards
- you can use the Locations filter to search by City, State
- Click your chosen job card and then the blue APPLY button
- Upload the required documents and credentials