Matchwell is hiring Qualified Medication Aides for one of our Skilled Nursing partners in Muncie IN . See below for full details and benefits.
Hourly Rate: $26.00/hr
Schedule: Flexible, PRN, or Block
- Current and active IN Medication Aide Certification licensed by the Indiana Department of Health
- Current and active IN Nurse Aide Certification
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, and COVID vaccinations or approved exemptions
- Background & Drug Screening
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
- Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
- Verify the identity of the resident before administering the medication/treatment.
- Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not administered to another.
- Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as directed.
- Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
- Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
WHATS NEXT? To be considered for this position you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/, apply and submit credentials.