Matchwell is the free jobs marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) in the Pensacola, FL area and want you to join our team!
Contract positions available – Compensation at the rate of $21.75/hr-$21.75/hr!
- Current and valid CNA license in the state of Florida
- Up-to-date BLS certification
- CNA experience in an acute care setting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in hourly rounds
- Keep the patients rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds
- Perform services involving bathing using basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of hair
- Maintain the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week- just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
- Click here to log in or create your profile: https://clinician.wematchwell.com
- Click the “Menu” button, then the “Search Positions” tab to view Job Cards
- you can use the Locations filter to search by City, State
- Click your chosen job card and then the blue APPLY button
- Upload the required documents and credentials