Matchwell is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs) for one of our Skilled Nursing partners in Uniontown, PA! See below for full details and benefits.
Schedule: Local candidates, Contracts ONLY
- Current RN License in good standing
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, COVID vaccination (Required), Physical, CPR/BLS
- Background and Drug Screening
- Point Click Care experience required
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide direct nursing care to patients and supervise the day-to-day activities of nursing staff and CNAs in accordance with federal, state and local standards.
- Monitor and assess patients’ needs and conditions and communicate any changes to care team.
- Plan, Implement, and Evaluate patient care plans in conjunction with other healthcare team members.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity