Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in St. Augustine, FL to hire multiple ST’s for their OR Unit!
Local and Travel Contract Positions available!
12 week Contract length, schedule will be made with the unit 4 weeks out.
Surgical Techs are compensated at the rate of up to $50/HR!!
Orientation: Always starts on Monday, Able to start with 24hr notice if all credentials/pre-employment are complete.
1 Day is general orientation, 1/2 Day is department orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs delegated duties as a scrubbed member of the team.
- Assists in preparing the room, supplies and equipment for each case.
- Carries out activities required during the operation pertaining to handling instruments
- Assists in cleanup of room between cases. Assists in lifting and transporting of patients. Assists in preparation, handling, and transport of surgical specimens. Assists in the operation of sterilization/disinfecting of equipment.
- Ensures that all instruments, supplies and equipment are available and in good working order for each case. Assists in re-stocking rooms as necessary.
- Participate in inventory control. Assist in the instrument workroom as needed. Communicate with all team members in an effort to ensure a smooth running case.
Job Requirements Include:
- Minimum 1yr experience in Main OR
- Orthopedic & Laparoscopic experience required
- GYN experience preferred
- Endoscopy experience preferred
- Up to date vaccination record
- 12 weeks contracts (minimum of 8, 12 is highly preferred)
- 10-12hr days (beginning anywhere from 6a-10a)
- On-Call details TBD
- 6 weekdays/month
- 1 weekend/month
- Paid for all hours when called in to work
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Feel free to visit our website at www.wematchwell.com and Search Positions to find this job opportunity and many more!