$37/hr start pay for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)!
Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring near the Washington, PA area for Licensed Practical Nurses and want you to join our team!
*$50 bonus for 1st shift worked
*$100 bonus for every 100 hours worked
*$100 Referral bonus to clinician after the referral begins working.
Up to $250 dollars ($50 for first shift, $100 for every 100 hours after that)
With Matchwells flexible scheduling opportunities, you are able to take advantage of all that Pennsylvania has to offer. We currently have LPN shifts available 7 days a week, allowing you to take control of your schedule and choose when and where you want to work!
We are offering PRN, and Contract LPN jobs to fit the work/life balance that you have been wanting!
Youll be a perfect fit for this LPN position if you have the following:
- Current and active Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Covid 19 Vaccination
LPN responsibilities include:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Allison Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (317) 754-7506.