Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the Melbourne, FL area and want you to join our team!
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Have a current and active LPN license in good standing
- Have at least 6 months LPN experience
- Are up-to-date on all certifications/screening records
- Enjoy working in skilled nursing/rehab care for both short/long term needs
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct daily resident rounds to assess their physical and mental health status
- Implement any required nursing interventions and document them appropriately
- Coordinate admission, discharge, and transfer of residents
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
- Click here to log in or create your profile: https://clinician.wematchwell.com
- Click the “Menu” button, then the “Search Positions” tab to view Job Cards
- you can use the Locations filter to search by City, State
- Click your chosen job card and then the blue APPLY button
- Upload the required documents and credentials