Matchwell is hiring Registered Nurses for one of our partners doing Home Health/Hospice positions in Uniontown, PA ! See below for full details and benefits.
Salary Range: $68.66/hr – $68.66/hr
Schedule: 13-week Contract
Shift: Day/Night rotate or straight nights, weekends as scheduled
- Valid RN license in good standing
- 2 years of home health/hospice experience
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Hepatitis B, Influenza or approved exemptions/declinations
- MMR, Varicella
- Tuberculosis screening
- Driver’s license/state ID
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver scheduled medications to patients in accordance with care plan under direction of nursing and medical care staff.
- Accurately record administration of medications in patient charts.
- Observe, record, and report to care team any symptoms or conditions that could be related to administered medications.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Feel free to visit our website at www.wematchwell.com and Browse Matches to find this job opportunity and many more!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Mike Newman at email@example.com or call/text 919-286-1314.