Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. We have partnered with a top-rated hospital system in the St. Augustine, FL area to hire multiple Registered Nurse (RNs) for their Critical Care Units.
- 1 year of CCU Experience- current or within the last 2 years
- if not recent, must have extensive bedside experience
- Current RN license in good standing
- ACLS certification
- Up-to-date vaccination record
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective Communication with patients and other staff
- Apply knowledge of illnesses, injuries, diseases, standards of care, life span development and growth, and others
- Provide written assessment of every assigned patient and as described by practice guidelines
- Summarize assessment data and report information to appropriate team members
- Initiate plan based on nursing knowledge gained by assessment process, including patient’s developmental levels
- Assess needs and acuity level of patients to determine the assignment of care
- Knowledgeable of location, care, and operation of intensive care equipment
- Function within scope of Nurse Practice Act and Department of Patient Care Services policies, standards, and practice guidelines
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week- just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
- Click here to log in or create your profile: https://clinician.wematchwell.com
- Click the “Menu” button, then the “Search Positions” tab to view Job Cards
- you can use the Locations filter to search by City, State
- Click your chosen job card and then the blue APPLY button
- Upload the required documents and credentials