Matchwell is hiring for a Skilled Nursing facility in Calvert City, KY for Certified Medication Aids (CMA)
Hourly Rate: $26.00/hr
Scheduling options: PRN, per diem, block or contract scheduling.
- Current and active KY CMA Certification
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, and COVID vaccinations or approved exemptions
- Background and Drug Screening
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver scheduled medications to patients in accordance with care plan under direction of nursing and medical care staff.
- Accurately record administration of medications in patient charts.
- Observe, record, and report to care team any symptoms or conditions that could be related to administered medications.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
WHATS NEXT? To be considered for this position you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/, apply and submit credentials.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!