Matchwell is hiring Certified Medication Aides (CMAs) in Danville , KY!
$26/HR-$26/HR For CMA’s
Scheduling options: PRN, per diem, block or contract scheduling.
- Current and active KY CMA Certification
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- Hepatitis B, Influenza, and COVID vaccinations or approved exemptions
- Background and Drug Screening
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver scheduled medications to patients in accordance with care plan under direction of nursing and medical care staff.
- Accurately record administration of medications in patient charts.
- Observe, record, and report to care team any symptoms or conditions that could be related to administered medications.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
WHATS NEXT? To be considered for this position you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/, apply and submit credentials.