Official Rules – Matchwell
“Your purpose. Your passion.”
- Eligibility: The Gift Card Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding residents of NEW YORK, FLORIDA, RHODE ISLAND, HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO and GUAM (“Eligible Locations”), who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees, partners, and customers of Sponsor, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members, are not eligible to participate.
- How to Participate: No purchase is necessary. Entrants can enter the giveaway by either submitting a video testimonial through VocalVideo or simply submitting their information in a contact form. Entrants can enter the giveaway through the webpage https://www.wematchwell.com/nurses-week-your-purpose-your-passion.
- Gift Card: An entrant will receive a $100 gift card via Tango Card by random drawing each week of May 2022. A total of four (4) rewards will be awarded, with drawings at 12 noon ET on 5/10/22, 5/17/22, 5/24/22, 5/31/22. Sponsor will provide the gift card to the Entrant through the Entrant’s email on record. An entrant is only eligible for one (1) gift card maximum. After each drawing, allow Sponsor up to two (2) weeks until Entrant receives notification email and gift card. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to modify the program at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the Program, violates these Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Program constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. By entering this program, you understand that Sponsor, or anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity (or as long as permitted by applicable law). Your entry, including, without limitation the name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness or image, any photographs, videos or other materials may be used by Sponsor for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by mediation. If a resolution of the dispute and reconciliation does not result from mediation, the matter shall then be submitted to an independent and objective arbitrator for binding arbitration. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of North Carolina, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of North Carolina, USA or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than North Carolina, USA.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this program; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the program; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the program or access of any program materials.
- Sponsor: The Program is sponsored by Matchwell. 110 N Corcoran St 5th floor, Durham, NC 27701. For information or inquiries about the Program, contact email@example.com