Effective February 26, 2019
Information We Collect or Receive.
We generally collect or receive personal information through our Services in two ways: (1) you choose to provide information to us and (2) we collect information automatically, such as through cookies or other software. These methods are described in more detail below.
- Information You Choose to Provide
When you use or access the Services, we may collect personal information, such as the following:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, and company name.
- Account information, such as your username and password.
- Information we may use and disclose to conduct background checks, such as your contact information, Social Security number, driver’s license number, date of birth, passport number, and professional license numbers.
- Employment credentials, such as your resume, educational background, professional license numbers, certificates, references, and demographic information.
- Health screening, vaccination records, waivers, and other facility specific employment requirements.
- Payment information, such as your financial account information, including your bank account number and billing address.
- Job application information, such as resumes, contact information, and cover letters.
- Information you submit when you contact us through the Services
- Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Services
We also may collect certain other information automatically when you visit, use, or access the Services, such as the following:
- Browser and Device Information: Certain information is automatically collected by most browsers or through your device, such as information about your device (such as IP address and MAC address), operating system, and Internet browser. We use this information to ensure that the Website functions properly.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Website Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering our Services. We may also derive and collect your approximate location from your IP address to understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come.
- Location Information: We may receive your location or data that indicates your approximate location, such as your IP address.
How We Use Your Information.
We may use personal information that we collect from you for purposes that include the following:
- Providing our Services to you and others.
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our organization.
- Understanding how you and our facility customers use our Services and to determine what features and services may interest you and our facility customers.
- To revise the features or operations associated with the Services.
- Communicating with you and others and responding to your requests, including to market our services.
- Calculating user levels and diagnosing server problems.
- Storing information about your preferences and recognizing you when you use the Services.
- Determining your approximate location.
- Protecting the legal rights, property, safety, and security of Matchwell LLC, our users, and others.
- For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information.
Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose personal information we collect about you:
- To our customers.
- To our affiliates.
- To our business partners.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization, including service providers who will conduct background checks.
- To communicate with you and others, including to market our services.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To investigate or prevent unlawful activities or misuse of the Services.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Matchwell LLC, our users, or others.
- To a buyer or other successor or organization in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
For such purposes as you may authorize at the time you submit the information.
You may choose not to provide the personal information we request. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Services. For example, you may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device’s operating system or by disabling cookies but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Services. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that let you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time the Website does not respond to browser “do not track” signals. We may allow third parties to use the Website to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services.
We maintain safeguards intended to protect the personal information collected through the Services.
This Policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices or relevant laws. We will indicate at the top of this Policy when this Policy was last updated. Please review this Policy every time you access or use our Services to make sure that you have reviewed the most recent version.
How to Contact Us.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
110 N Corcoran St. 5th Floor
Durham, NC 27701