Matchwell has partnered with a local long term care facility in Wilson, NC. and hiring Medication Aides for our growing team!
All shifts available. We offer weekly pay at the rate of $22/hr! We are offering block scheduling for 4-8 weeks.
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current and active Med Aide Certification in the state of NC
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Maintains adequate stock of drugs, ensures that storage of drugs is in compliance with prescribed conditions of temperature and humidity, and verifies that all drugs are labeled properly.
- Prepares medication for residents.
- Distributes medication and instructs residents in proper application/consumption of medications per the directions of the physician.
- Records each distribution of medication in resident’s medical file.
- Takes vital signs and records on the appropriate document.
- Can be responsible for documenting, faxing, following up, and providing documentation required for all authorizations for each entity requiring prior authorization for any and all medical care.
- Perform glucose testing by glucometer as directed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Next Steps: If you are interested, create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com to apply for any of our openings today!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free Matchwell at work.matchwell.app build your profile, apply to positions, and start working your ideal schedule!
Have a question? Matchwell is here to help! Check out these resources to find answers to common questions. More of a people person? No problem! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us directly using our in-app chat.