Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in St. Augustine, FL to hire multiple Respiratory Therapists!
Local and Travel Contract Positions available.
8-13 week Contract length with extensions available, schedule will be made with the unit 4 weeks out.
RTs are compensated at the rate of up to $60/HR!!
Orientation: Always starts on Tuesday, Able to start with 24hr notice if all credentials/pre-employment are complete.
RTs – 1 Day is general orientation, 1/2 Day is department orientation
- Effective Communication with patients and other staff
- Upon the order of a physician provides respiratory therapy services to patients: therapeutic and diagnostic use of medical gases and administration apparatus, administration of drugs and medications to the cardiopulmonary system, ventilatory support, including the maintenance and management of life support system, Bronchopulmonary drainage and breathing exercises, respiratory rehabilitation, amongst others.
- Performs specific testing techniques: measurement of pressures and flows; specimen collection and analysis of blood for gas transportation and acid/base determination; physiologic monitoring of cardiopulmonary system (ECG). Assists physician as necessary to provide support during non-invasive procedures.
- Assists physician as necessary to provide support during non-invasive procedures
- Completes clinical documentation and patient charting in a timely manner with special attention to accuracy.
- Stays abreast on all equipment functions and associated precautions and hazards of all equipment used. Provides necessary support to maintain proper equipment function. Demonstrates the proper procedure for obtaining, charging for, and returning supplies/equipment and maintains adequate supply levels through the use of accurate inventory control.
Job Requirements Include
- 1 year related Critical Care Experience preferred
- 1 year of NICU Experience preferred
- Current RRT license in good standing.
- PALS Certification
- BLS and ACLS Certification
- Up to date vaccination record
- Neonatal Resus Program Preferred
- Day shift RTs MUST have NICU experience and NRP certification
- Night shift RTs it is highly preferred for NICU experience and NRP certification
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Feel free to visit our website at www.wematchwell.com and Browse Matches to find this job opportunity and many more!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Hannah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text her at 919-808-5034