Matchwell is currently hiring in Campbellsville, KY for Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Current and active KY RN License
- Current Tuberculosis screening
- COVID vaccinations or approved exemption
- Reference Check
- BLS or CPR requirement
- Background and Drug Screening
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct nursing care to patients and supervise the day-to-day activities of nursing staff and CNAs in accordance with federal, state and local standards.
- Monitor and assess patients’ needs and conditions and communicate any changes to care team.
- Plan, Implement, and Evaluate patient care plans in conjunction with other healthcare team members.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records.
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more