Matchwell is hiring LTAC Registered Nurses (RNs) for Travel and Local Contracts in Birmingham, AL!
Local hourly rate is $62.25/hr for day shift or $65.50/hr for nights.
Travel package eligible candidates is approximately $2,500 weekly gross for 36 hours.
We’re looking for Registered Nurses with experience in the following areas for a top-rated LTAC Specialty Hospital
LTAC RN Job Requirements Include:
- 1+ year(s) Med-Surg, ICU, Step-Down, or Progressive Care experience required and current direct care within last 12 months
- Current AL or Compact RN license
- American Heart Association BLS
- Updated Professional Resume
- Vaccination records or exemption documentation
- Ventilator Management Preferred
LTAC RN Job Responsibilities May Include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!