Matchwell is hiring Registered Nurses for one of our Acute Hospital partners in Atlanta, GA! See below for full details and benefits.
Salary Range: $65/hr – $66/hr for local candidates. Travel package with weekly gross $2,506 available to qualifying candidates.
Schedule: 36 hours per week, 8 or 13 week contracts
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current and active RN License in the state of Georgia
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Hepatitis B vaccine, Influenza and Covid 19 vaccine
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Background and Drug Screen
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!