Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medication Management
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with standards, policies, and practice guidelines.
- Patient Safety
- Assess and develop individualized needs and plan of care.
- Personal growth, education, and development within career
- Participate in Quality Improvement Processes
- Demonstrate effective skills as a leader within the unit
- Evaluate patient outcome with plan of care updates, documentation, and patient assessments.
Job Requirements Include:
- 2 years related Medsurg experience preferred and current direct patient care within last 6 months
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Please create an account at www.wematchwell.com
to view/apply to all jobs in your area!