Matchwell has partnered with a highly rated Long Term Care Facility in Lexington KY to hire a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse to serve as the Assistant Director of Nursing/Unit Manager.
This is a contract position for a a time frame of 8-12 weeks. The standard schedule requires some flexibility but will be days with a pay of $55 per hour
Benefits offered :
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Complete assessments of residents at admission and discharge.
- Supervise nursing staff assigned.
WHATS NEXT? To be considered for this position you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/, apply and submit credentials.