Matchwell is hiring Medication Technician’s in Savannah GA for our growing team! We are offering Per Diem/flexible.
Matchwell has partnered with a local assisted Living Facility in Savannah GA. and hiring Certified Medication Aides for our growing team! We offer weekly pay with flexible scheduling at the rate of $22/hr.
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current and active CMA Certification in the state of Georgia
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Prepares medication for residents.
- Distributes medication and instructs residents in proper application/consumption of medications per the directions of the physician.
- Records each distribution of medication in resident’s medical file.
- Takes vital signs and records on the appropriate document.
- Can be responsible for documenting, faxing, following up, and providing documentation required for all authorizations for each entity requiring prior authorization for any and all medical care.
- Perform glucose testing by glucometer as directed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!