Matchwell has partnered with a highly rated long-term care facility located in Augusta, GA to hire passionate Registered Nurses dedicated to delivering the highest quality care. This organization offers several full-time opportunities for career growth and offers top-notch benefits, including tuition reimbursement!
This long-term care facility is hiring for full-time opportunities. Pay rate of $42hr. for Per Diem/Contract.
RN Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assists in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care delivery.
- Under clinical supervision, provides direct patient care in accordance with patient care plan.
- Administers medication, as directed by the physician, and obtains specimens.
- Assist with meals, tube feedings, and monitors fluids (oral and IV).
- Other duties as assigned.
Interested? We’d love it if you meet the below qualifications:
- Required: Graduation from an accredited RN program.
- Required: Georgia licensure as a Registered Nurse (in good standing).
- Required: AHA BLS certification.
- Desired: Experience in a geriatric or long-term care setting.
Evenings and weekends are the biggest need currently
In addition to Premium Pay we offer the following:
- contract length, minimum of 8 weeks up to 13
- Weekly Pay (direct deposit)
- Access to Webinars and CEU’s
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!