Matchwell is hiring Certified Medication Aides for one of our Skilled Nursing partners in Savannah, GA! See below for full details and benefits.
Salary Range: $24.00/hr – $24.00/hr
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current and active CMA Certification in the state of Georgia
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
- Covid 19 vaccine
- Background and Drug Screen
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver scheduled medications to patients in accordance with care plan under direction of nursing and medical care staff.
- Accurately record administration of medications in patient charts.
- Observe, record, and report to care team any symptoms or conditions that could be related to administered medications.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability, life, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
- 401k retirement options available
- Equal employment opportunity
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!