Matchwell is healthcare’s very first Un-Agency. Matchwell believes you deserve moremore power to control your work schedule, your pay rate, and where you work. Our jobs marketplace makes it easy for you to access great organizations for contract or per diem work opportunities based on your life’s priorities.
Matchwell is hiring in Bremen, IN for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current and active LPN license in the state of Indiana
- Current BLS certification
- Current TB screen
Youll be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Conducts daily resident rounds to assess physical and mental health status.
- Implements any required nursing interventions and documents appropriately.
- Coordinates admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Informs the charge nurse or others (as appropriate) informed about the status of residents and related matters.
- Participate in resident and family education relating to resident care
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Allison Palmer at email@example.com or call at 317-754-7506