Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring in Wayne County, Michigan for both full-time and part-time Registered Nurses.
*$10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time employees!*
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Trustworthy and personable: We have the honor to care for patients in the most sacred place (i.e., home). A successful candidate must be trustworthy and personable to be an effective clinician when treating patients in their homes.
- Meticulous planning abilities: We treat patients in their own homes, each with a unique physical therapy plan of care superimposed on a unique living environment. A successful candidate must have strong planning abilities to deliver better therapeutic outcomes.
- Emotionally intelligent and resilient: Our patients are experiencing the stresses of disease and the stresses of a fragmented healthcare system. A successful candidate listens to the patients concerns and assists the patient in addressing their need with support from our office team.
- Process-oriented: We deliver evidence-based clinical treatments with an Epic patient experience. Our work is decentralized but interconnected. A successful candidate will need to follow an established process for clinical care, scheduling logistics, and interdisciplinary communication.
- Growth-minded: Because evidence-based treatments are rapidly evolving, a successful candidate must be growth-minded, a lifelong learner, and must take great pride in mastering their craft to optimize clinical outcomes for our patients.
- Team player: You will be working with a stellar interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and other professionals. A successful candidate must be able to collaborate with other team members using a variety of communication tools.
- Effective communicator: We communicate among team members, with the patient and their family members, and with physician offices. No one ever dies because of over-communication. A successful candidate can communicate effectively with all stakeholders that they encounter.
Youll be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Active RN License in state of Michigan
- Previous experience in home health care
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist
- Advanced training in specialty areas, such as rehabilitation nursing, geriatrics/gerontology, pain management, or case management is preferred
- Bilingual Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply with Matchwell:
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at https://work.matchwell.app/ and apply to the opportunities in your area!
You can also reach out to Allison Palmer by calling/texting her at 317-754-7506 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org