Matchwell is hiring Registered Nurses (RNs)) for one of our Home Health partners in Wayne County, MI! See below for full details and benefits.
Salary Range: $/38hr – $48/hr. based on experience
Schedule: Fulltime salaried
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Trustworthy and personable: We have the honor to care for patients in the most sacred place (i.e., home). A successful candidate must be trustworthy and personable to be an effective clinician when treating patients in their homes.
- Meticulous planning abilities: We treat patients in their own homes, each with a unique physical therapy plan of care superimposed on a unique living environment. A successful candidate must have strong planning abilities to deliver better therapeutic outcomes.
- Emotionally intelligent and resilient: Our patients are experiencing the stresses of disease and the stresses of a fragmented healthcare system. A successful candidate listens to the patients concerns and assists the patient in addressing their need with support from our office team.
- Process-oriented: We deliver evidence-based clinical treatments with an Epic patient experience. Our work is decentralized but interconnected. A successful candidate will need to follow an established process for clinical care, scheduling logistics, and interdisciplinary communication.
- Growth-minded: Because evidence-based treatments are rapidly evolving, a successful candidate must be growth-minded, a lifelong learner, and must take great pride in mastering their craft to optimize clinical outcomes for our patients.
- Team player: You will be working with a stellar interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and other professionals. A successful candidate must be able to collaborate with other team members using a variety of communication tools.
- Effective communicator: We communicate among team members, with the patient and their family members, and with physician offices. No one ever dies because of over-communication. A successful candidate can communicate effectively with all stakeholders that they encounter.
- Active RN License in state applying or Compact
- Previous experience in home health care
- Travel into Detroit
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work to apply to this position and any others!
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state-of-the-art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you. Your free account gives you access to various job openings with transparent shift details, pay scale/differentials, and much more!