Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring in Wayne County, Michigan for both full-time and part-time Physical Therapists.
*$10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time employees!*
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Trustworthy and personable: We have the honor to care for patients in the most sacred place (i.e., home). A successful candidate must be trustworthy and personable to be an effective clinician when treating patients in their homes.
- Meticulous planning abilities: We treat patients in their own homes, each with a unique physical therapy plan of care superimposed on a unique living environment. A successful candidate must have strong planning abilities to deliver better therapeutic outcomes.
- Emotionally intelligent and resilient: Our patients are experiencing the stresses of disease and the stresses of a fragmented healthcare system. A successful candidate listens to the patients concerns and assists the patient in addressing their need with support from our office team.
- Process-oriented: We deliver evidence-based clinical treatments with an Epic patient experience. Our work is decentralized but interconnected. A successful candidate will need to follow an established process for clinical care, scheduling logistics, and interdisciplinary communication.
- Growth-minded: Because evidence-based treatments are rapidly evolving, a successful candidate must be growth-minded, a lifelong learner, and must take great pride in mastering their craft to optimize clinical outcomes for our patients.
- Team player: You will be working with a stellar interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and other professionals. A successful candidate must be able to collaborate with other team members using a variety of communication tools.
- Effective communicator: We communicate among team members, with the patient and their family members, and with physician offices. No one ever dies because of over-communication. A successful candidate can communicate effectively with all stakeholders that they encounter.
Youll be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
- Degree from a baccalaureate or Masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization
- Physical Therapist License in state of Michigan
- At LEAST 6 months experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Current CPR certification
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order
As a PT, you will have access to the following resources:
- Above market rate
- Guaranteed number of visits.
- Strong mentoring program that facilitates your growth
- Unlimited access to continuing education: An electronic platform with greater than 1,200 CEU-approved courses and certification modules that can be accessed on an app. You can literally get better at what you do every hour.
- Unlimited access to Patient Education Material: An electronic platform with more than 1,000 patient education material that include animations and videos. This platform allows you to share an individualized patient education material via text, or email. Education material is available in English and Spanish.
- HIPAA-Compliant Interdisciplinary communication application: You have the ability to communicate with other clinicians and with the office via an electronic HIPAA compliant app, eliminating the need to mail or drop off documents to office.
How to Apply with Matchwell:
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at https://work.matchwell.app/ and apply to the opportunities in your area!
You can also reach out to Allison Palmer by calling/texting her at 317-754-7506 or emailing email@example.com