Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in St. Augustine, FL to hire multiple RNs for their ER Unit!
Local and Travel Contract Positions available!
8-13 week Contract length, schedule will be made with the unit 4 weeks out.
Nurses are compensated at the rate of up to $65/HR!!
Orientation: Always starts on Monday, Able to start with 24hr notice if all credentials/pre-employment are complete.
RNs – 1 Day is general orientation, 1/2 Day is department orientation.
- Effective Communication with patients and other staff
- Applied knowledge of illnesses, injuries, diseases, standards of care, life span development and growth, and others.
- Provide written assessment of every assigned patient and as described by practice guidelines.
- Summarizes assessment data and reports information to appropriate team members.
- Initiates plan base don nursing knowledge gained by assessment process including patient’s developmental levels.
- Assess needs and acuity level of patients to determine assignment of care .Knowledgeable of location, care and operation of intensive care equipment
- Functions within scope of Nurse practice Act and Department of Patient Care Services policies, standards, and practice guidelines.
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 year in ER currently or within the last 2yrs (if recent, must have extensive bedside experience beyond that)
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- BLS and ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
Feel free to visit our website at www.wematchwell.com and Browse Matches to find this job opportunity and many more!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Hannah Harris at email@example.com or call or text her at 919-808-5034