Matchwell has partnered with a top-rated hospital system in the St. Augustine, FL area to hire multiple Contract Registered Nurse (RN)’s for their Critical Care Units.
Local and Travel Contract Positions available. Schedule will be made with the unit 4 weeks out.
Hourly pay is $65 per hour.
This is a W2 employment opportunity.
Orientation: Always starts on Monday, Able to start with 24hr notice if all credentials/pre-employment are complete.
RNs – 1 Day is general orientation, 1/2 Day is department orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective Communication with patients and other staff
- Applied knowledge of illnesses, injuries, diseases, standards of care, life span development and growth, and others.
- Provide written assessment of every assigned patient and as described by practice guidelines.
- Summarizes assessment data and reports information to appropriate team members.
- Initiates plan based on nursing knowledge gained by assessment process including patient’s developmental levels.
- Assess needs and acuity level of patients to determine the assignment of care. Knowledgeable of location, care, and operation of intensive care equipment
- Functions within scope of Nurse practice Act and Department of Patient Care Services policies, standards, and practice guidelines.
Job Requirements Include:
- 1 year in CCU Experience currently or within the last 2yrs (if recent, must have extensive bedside experience beyond that)
- Current RN license or certification in good standing.
- ACLS certification.
- Up to date vaccination record
About Matchwell: Matchwell is an online platform where clinicians can select the facilities they want to work at and the schedules that work for them. Our mission is to give you control of your calendar with the ability to choose when and where you want to work. Plus, with every match made in the Matchwell platform, we donate a life-saving vaccine to a child in need.
How do I get started?
Feel free to create your free profile today at www.wematchwell.com!
If you or anyone in your network are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out to Hannah Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text her at 919-808-5034