Matchwell is hiring in Wilson, NC for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) paying $20/hr for PRN and block scheduling for our growing team!
CNA Job Responsibilities May Include:
- In accordance with the care plan, assist residents with activities of daily living including grooming, bathing, feeding, and exercise.
- Obtains and records resident vital signs.
- Provide medication reminders as required.
- Monitors the physical and mental health of residents, notifying the supervising nurse of changes in status.
Job Requirements include (but not limited to):
- Current state Certified Nursing Assistant certification in good standing.
- Preferred experience with long term or geriatric care.
About Matchwell: Matchwell is a state of the art platform for booking assignments, tracking timesheets, and organizing your credentials. We give you access to select the facilities you want to work at and the schedules that work for you.
What do you need to do next?
Create your free Matchwell at work.matchwell.app build your profile, apply to positions, and start working your ideal schedule!
Have a question? Matchwell is here to help! Check out these resources to find answers to common questions. More of a people person? No problem! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us directly using our in-app chat.