Matchwell is the free job marketplace that empowers healthcare professionals to take back control of their calendars. Were currently hiring for a Skilled Nursing facility in Calvert City, KY for Certified Medication Aids (CMA) paying $24/hr!
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you:
- Current and active Nurse Aid & Medication Technician certificates in the state of Kentucky
- At least 2 months experience to join our PRN team or apply as FT employee without it.
- Current TB screen
- Maintains adequate stock of drugs, ensures that storage of drugs is in compliance with prescribed conditions of temperature and humidity, and verifies that all drugs are labeled properly.
- Prepares medication for residents.
- Distributes medication and instructs residents in proper application/consumption of medications per the directions of the physician.
- Records each distribution of medication in resident’s medical file.
- Takes vital signs and records on the appropriate document.
- Can be responsible for documenting, faxing, following up, and providing documentation required for all authorizations for each entity requiring prior authorization for any and all medical care.
- Perform glucose testing by glucometer as directed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Why work through Matchwell?
With Matchwells mobile-friendly site, you can apply and get to work where you want for top pay, typically higher than direct-hire or agency placements!
Create your profile in under 5 minutes: Tell us about yourself and where you want to work.
Upload your credentials: Use our free credentialing portfolio to upload your documents, even by simply snapping a pic from your smartphone. You only need to do this once!
Apply with the click of a button: Browse our extensive opportunities and apply to the places that match your preferences. Our credentialing team will get to work getting your portfolio in tip-top shape.
Get paid weekly: See your hard-earned pay directly deposited to your bank account each week. Just in time for the weekend!
What do you need to do next?
Create your free profile at www.wematchwell.com/work and apply to join available flex-work pools now!