Matchwell is hiring Certified Medication Aides (CMAs) in Owensboro, KY! ( up to $26/hr)
We believe in a peace of mind for each of our clinicians. Whether you already work a full-time job or just want some extra income! We will find the right match for you!
Some benefits included are:
- Online scheduling
- Weekly pay and W2
- Direct access to the hiring managers
- Seasonal Matchwell giveaways
Youll be a perfect fit for this position if you have (not limited to):
- Nurse Aid & Medication Technician certificates in the state of Kentucky
- TB test (1 step, blood draw or chest x-ray)
- Hep B vaccine or declination
- Influenza vaccine or declination
- COVID Vaccine (religious and medical exemptions accepted)
Youll be tasked with the following responsibilities (not limited to):
- Maintains adequate stock of drugs, ensures that storage of drugs is in compliance with prescribed conditions of temperature and humidity, and verifies that all drugs are labeled properly.
- Prepares medication for residents.
- Distributes medication and instructs residents in proper application/consumption of medications per the directions of the physician.
- Records each distribution of medication in resident’s medical file.
- Takes vital signs and records on the appropriate document.
- Can be responsible for documenting, faxing, following up, and providing documentation required for all authorizations for each entity requiring prior authorization for any and all medical care.
- Perform glucose testing by glucometer as directed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Scheduling options: PRN, per diem, block or contract scheduling.
WHATS NEXT? To be considered for this position you will need to create your Matchwell profile under the “Create Account” tab on https://work.matchwell.app/, apply and submit credentials.